The love month doesn’t just pertain to having a relationship with someone, it’s not just about going out on a date or stressing on what to give to your partner or dreaming about what to receive in return. The love month should remind us about everything and everyone we love.
Our parents, siblings or friends who stuck with you through thick or thin should form part of this special month. Loving yourself should not be set aside as well.
Take time to take care of your own appearance and since our hair is on top of our body, it is pertinent that we start with it. Here are a few tips in maintaining a healthy hair.
- Observe good hygiene all the time – regularly wash your hair to remove dirt and grimes
- Be extra careful whenever combing your wet hair – your hair is vulnerable to breakage during this period.
- Use towel to dry off your hair after shower – Using hair dryer can cause damage to your hair; if you must use the heat then do so sparingly.
- Eat the proper nutrition– Our hair is also dependent on what we eat. Iron-rich food and protein strengthens your hair.
- Have enough sleep – Lack of sleep can cause hair loss. Sleeping allows our hair to repair and regenerate. Changes in our sleeping patterns have shown to affect our body’s immune and hormone function, as well as our physical and mental stamina. Our hair is very sensitive to these changes within the body.
- Pamper your hair – Give your hair a proper massage with the nutrients it needs.
Novuhair, nature’s answer to hair loss is made of 19 Natural ingredients which includes herbal components such as moringa oleifera, panax ginseng, virgin coconut oil and the natural essences of rosemary and peppermint.
Novuhair nourishes the scalp and hair by increasing the flow of nutrients and improving blood circulation to the scalp. Novuhair also helps hydrate the scalp, maintain the hair’s natural luster and prevent early hair graying, hair dryness and itching.
Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion, Shampoo and Conditioner are available in all Mercury Drug Stores and other leading drug stores nationwide. For more information visit www.novuhair.com, like the brand’s official Facebook Page at Novuhair Official, follow it on Twitter at @NovuhairNatural and on Instagram @novuhairofficial. You may also call the Novuhair hotlines at 4136570 and 09228830575 and order online at Lazada and regaloservice.com.